sábado, 27 de fevereiro de 2010

Lonely Nigths by Scorpions

Since you´re gone....
There is an empty space....
Since you gone....the world is not the same.....
I go back to the places we have been....Seems like you still there.....
I live all those moments again....wishing you were here.......

Since you´re gone.....
There is a lonely heart...
Since your gone...nothing is like it was...
There memories all over the place.....bringing it me back all so clear....
Remember all of those days......wishing you were here.....

All those lonely nights....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights.....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights...
I get a find, for you, yes I do....

All those lonely nights....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights.....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights...
I get a find, for you, yes I do....
Yes I do.....

Since you´re gone...there is a heart that bleeds...Since you gone...I´m not the man I use to be...
I follow your steeps on the snow...the traces disappear.....
We know what we lost when it´s gone...wishing you were here....

All those lonely nights....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights.....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights...
Lonely nights...
I get a find, for you, yes I do....
Yes I do.....

All those lonely nights....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights.....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights...
I get a find, for you, yes I do....
Yes I do.....

I go back to the places we have been....Seems like you still there.....
I live for those moments again....wishing you were here.......
All those lonely nights....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights.....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights....
I get a find, for you, yes I do....

All those lonely nights....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights.....
Lonely nigths....
Lonely nights....
I get a find, for you, yes I do....


(Clicar na letra para ver o vídeo)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário